Hours of Operation
||10 am to 7 pm
|Tues - Thurs.
|| 9 am to 8 pm
|| 9 am to 6 pm
|| 9 am to 5 pm
Park West is closed for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Salon & Spa Etiquette
We regret that we cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles including clothing or accessories. Please keep all valuables with you during your appointment. When visiting our salon and spa, please leave your jewelry at home. We are not responsible for any damage to personal articles.
- We love children; however we are unable to accommodate them during your spa visit, unless they are receiving their own treatment.
- For your comfort and well-being, we have a strict no smoking policy. Cellular phones and beepers are strictly prohibited in the spa. We use hospital grade disinfectants and adhere to the highest sterilization standards for all our equipment. To create an environment of personal comfort and peace of mind, we utilize proper draping techniques. For every service provided, you can expect complete privacy and discretion.
- Eighteen years of age or younger will need a parent or legal guardian with them to sign a consent form for any massage service.
- Alcohol is prohibited on the Salon and Spa premises.
- All prices and services are subject to change without notice.
- There is a $35 charge on all returned checks.
- Lockers are available to store your valuables.
- For your comfort robes and sandals are provided for all spa appointments.
- Smocks are provided for all hair service appointments.
14 Lakeshore Drive
Canandaigua NY 14424
CANCELLATION POLICY Please be courteous and allow 24 hours notice for cancellation or rescheduling of salon or spa services.
LATE POLICY Subject to availability. Should you arrive late for an appointment, your service will be modified to maximize your remaining time to honor other scheduled appointments.
ARRIVAL In order to ensure total relaxation and enhancement of treatment results, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
GRATUITIES Gratuity is at your discretion and should reflect your satisfaction with our services. A 15-20% gratuity is customary, and is greatly appreciated.
PROFESSIONAL TEAM At Park West Hair Design & Spa, we take pride in our work. You can be assured that all team members are highly trained in their area of expertise as well as our in-house standards. If you would like to experience the technique of a different staff member, we encourage you to do so. Change is always refreshing and stimulating.
CELL PHONES AND PAGERS Cellular phones and beepers are strictly prohibited in the spa. Please allow yourself and other guests an environment of peace and tranquility.
PERSONAL COMFORT We have a strict no smoking policy. To create an environment of personal comfort and peace-of-mind, we utilize proper draping techniques. With every service provided, you can expect complete privacy and discretion. For your convenience, robes, sandals, lockers and shower facilities are provided.
STERILIZATION We use hospital grade disinfectants and adhere to the highest sterilization standards for all our equipment. Sanitation, disinfecting and sterilization are paramount to our process. A dental grade autoclave is used to steam sterilize
all metal instruments. Your health, safety and well-being are primary concerns for us!
Salon & Spa Quality Products
You can depend on us to use only the highest grade of product.
- We offer gift cards for any occasion. We will help customize a memorable experience for that someone special. Stop by and pick one up. You may also purchase on-line, and we will be happy to mail one out to you or that special someone. Gift cards are non-refundable and can only be used towards salon and spa services or retail products.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted.
- All Sales Final. No Cash Refunds.